Followers

Home

Sunday, 7 May 2017

Catch up

Hi there 

Thank you for popping in today 

It has been a week since I last wrote to you 

I have been so busy doing other things that the thought of 
blogging just has not been a part of my life at the moment

I have been busy getting ready for the Plant Sale up at the Village 
Hall which was yesterday. 

I had a good time up there with my cards, I took my photo cards 
for a change and those went down very well. 

Anyway thought I would just touch base with you

Been out in the garden today 
very hot. could really do with some rain now. 

Hope to be back in the next couple of days with some of my cards 

I need some time to chill out and get my head around a few problems
which are in my life at the moment. 

so I may not be around quite so often for the time being 

But in the mean time I hope you are well 

and look forward to hearing from you soon. 

Crafty hugs 

x x 


1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that the sale went well. Take care of yourself and blog when you feel ready, we'll still be there. Cara x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen