Followers

Home

Friday, 10 March 2017

Wild Horses

Afternoon all 

Thank you for joining me today .... should I say 
but its MY BIRTHDAY 
today 

Not going to mention how old... but to say yes I am OLDer that yesterday.

Here is my card for today 


I first started with one of my mopped up papers.....


Stamped the image from Visible Image Stamps onto the paper using 
black ink. First however I did cover the stamp with Versamark sticky ink 
to make the large area easier to ink. 


Cut down to size and added tape notice how I have only peeled off 
sections of the tape. This makes it easier to mount onto the card. 

You can see I added black to the edges of the card stock. 
Using up all the mopped up card stock to mat and layer. 

Mounted onto an orange card black which I made from an A4 sheet of card
stock. 

I hope you like it....

I would like to enter it for the following 

challenges 






Very pleased to say that I made the top selection over at Create and Inspire 
for the last challenge 


Off out into the garden to watch the lambs in the field next to us.

Have a great day 

and hope to see you again 

Crafty hugs 

x x 


10 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Pen, hope you've had a lovely day, great card love the black against the orange tones

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Pen, I hope it's a good one. I love your card and the background looks just perfect. I love Visible Image stamps and I love what you've done with this one. Have a great weekend, crafty hugs, Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  3. But then your not as old as you will be tomorrow! Happy Birthday for today. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Pen. Your card is lovely and I hope you received lots of cards today. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to you Pen, I hope you are enjoying your day.
    I absolutely love your card, fabulous image and brilliant colours too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday, Pen, SO glad you shared that you are a bit older than yesterday. Aren't we all?

    Your card is simply stunning. I live the technique you used, too. It turned out great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card - so striking.
    I wish you a very Happy Birthday and hope you have a wonderful day :-) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Card..Love it...Wish you a happy birthday..I hope you had a good one..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges.Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal

    ReplyDelete
  9. Belated Happy Birthday and WOW fabulous card brilliant image and love the mopped up background
    Carol x
    ---Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen