Followers

Home

Tuesday, 14 March 2017

Music Chick

Hi there and thank you for popping in today

Been a busy morning off into town to do the shopping and 
go to the bank etc. 

Got to now sort out the Log Cabin as we have "people" coming tomorrow
all to do with Den's work. 

Going to be a long day I am sure. 

Will report back tomorrow once it is all over. 

Here is another card I made the other day from Hunkydory 


All the bits 


Made the background using distress inks to colour in the image


Stuck the background paper onto a cream coloured card stock and then 
built up the bird with all the bits. 
Adding all the wee bibs and bobs 

I have had several people asking me for childrens cards over the last few months

So it  has been a case to stock up again. 

Got the Village Hall Coffee Morning on Thursday. 

I hope you like the card 


and would like to enter it for the following 

Challenge 


Got a cake to bake now so best dash

but before I go

Pleased to say I was a DT favourite  over at


And I was a winner over at


Must remember to keep you posted as to I am doing.

Have a great day 

Crafty hugs 
x x 






3 comments:

  1. Your bright cheey bird brought a smile to my day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous card.
    Thanks for joining in with The Ribbon Girl March card challenge and good luck in the prize draw!
    Hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen