Followers

Home

Friday, 17 March 2017

Mint green butterflies

Happy St Patrick day

Where is this month going I ask myself..... 

I have made this card for today with a hint of mint green 


Used for an edge the Crafters Companion die from the floral range

to cut out the edge in green - then mat and layered onto a mint green 
card stock. 

Then using a green alcohol pen edged the papers 

Mat and layered onto another piece of paper 

Added some Hunkydory laser cut butterflies which again I coloured to match the 
theme. 

Finally added a few extra flowers with Nuvo drop centers
and a sentiment. 

All onto a cream card blank. 

I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 

Butterfly Challenge - #74 Butterflies +E is for Edges and/or the colour Mint green.

Crafting with Friends - 39

More Mixed Media - "Anything Goes" + optional Green

I hope it meets with the criteria 

Have a great day 

And I look forward to seeing you again 

Crafty hugs 

x x 






6 comments:

  1. Lovely card Pen, beautiful edge and butterfly, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really lovely card Pen. It looks perfect for the challenge. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. the edging die is beautiful, it virtually makes the cerd for you, the butterflies and flowers were the perfect finishing touch

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lovw all the layers you have created and that is such a pretty edge. Thankyoy for fluttering into the butterfly garden. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card, lovely design and I especially love the floral edge. Thank you for joining in Butterfly Challenge #74 - Good luck
    Liz - Guest Designer xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card..love that you have used "green"..
    Thank you for joining us this month at More Mixed Media...x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen