Followers

Home

Thursday, 16 March 2017

For you Mother

Hi there

Thank you for popping in today. Hope you are well and enjoying the day. 

Been busy today - up at the Village Hall Coffee morning.

Looking forward to Saturday as the Committee for the Village Hall 
are doing a big breakfast...... our sitting is at 11am so that will mean 
no cooking (I expect) for me on Saturday. 

Anyway as it is nearly Mothers Day I did a few Mothers day cards 
for today and here is one - as they say I made earlier. 


I have used AlteNew stamps and their new alcohol pens. 

Stamped straight onto a card blank 

Used black ink and then coloured in.... love the new pens I have to say blend so well.


I hope you like it and would like to enter it 
for the following 

Challenges 




Thank you for your visit today

look forward to seeing you again 

Crafty hugs 

x x 


7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. I am always amazed because Mother's Day in the US is in May! I'm sure this card will be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and pretty card!
    Thank you for sharing over at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours you used Pen, beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous image and lovely colouring. Thank you for joining our 'Girl/Ladies challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pen,
    oh what a very lovely card, and that stamped flower is gorgeous.
    Love the colour too.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a really pretty foral Pen, many thanks for joining us again for our Women's Day theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen