Followers

Home

Friday, 3 March 2017

flowers in a meadow

Afternoon all

Well on a very good note, my Son is back home from hospital
and has had the pacemaker fitted. 

He is in a "bit of pain" needless to say but the pacemaker should help 
him in the long run. 

Here is my card for today. 



I have used up a sheet of my Yupo paper which I made some time back


with alcohol inks....all shades of green. 

I used Imagination Starlight paints with a Sheena Douglass stencil 
to "paint" the flower, in a light colour. 

I have tried to create something green with shades of nature in the background 
with flowers in the foreground


I mounted the Yupo paper onto a mirri card and onto a green Adorable Scorable
card stock. 


Hope you like it and would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 





Thank you for your visit today. 

Fish pie is in the oven so think it is time to put my feet up

Look forward to hearing from you

And thank you to all those lovely comments over the last few days about 
my worries. It was a great support. 

Bye for now

Crafty hugs 

x x 







3 comments:

  1. I'm really pleased to read that all went well for your Son, you must be so relieved. Your card is very pretty, the design is so delicate and I love the background too. Wishing you a happy weekend, crafty hugs, Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great make Pen the beautiful colours look fantastic against the mirri card, hopefully your son will feel a good bit better in the next few days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Pen, I totally missed about your son. So glad things went fine - what a relief for you.

    Love your card too!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen