Followers

Home

Monday, 20 March 2017

Fairy Hare

Hi there and thank you for joining me today 
on my blog

Got a bit side tracked this morning but thought I really must get 
this posted before I start on anything else.




I have used Lavinia Scenescape card 

Stamped the rabbit and fairies onto the image with black ink

Then over night (last night) added sparkle to the picture


Then this morning mounted onto gold mirri card 
and onto a light purple card blank. 

I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the 
following 

Challenges 




Crafty Girls - 34 - anything goes

The Fairy And the Unicorn Challenge - 1 - Theme Mythical creatures and fantasy

Thank you for your visit.

I love to hear from you and always look forward to your comments.

Have a great day

Just on another note it is the anniversary of Dads passing today
it seems only like yesterday and yet it is now 20 years ago.

Where does the time go??

RIP Dad LOVE YOU



Crafty hugs

x x 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Pen,
    oh what very superb card, and your work is excellent.
    I agree where oh where do the years go.
    Was thinking about my Mum the other day as Mother's Day is near, and she passed away 14 years ago in the January of 2003, and my Dad has been gone 4 years now, and of course I lost my eldest sister a year ago last month.
    Still miss them all like crazy.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful Pen andi like the sparkle. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic magical card, love the colours and the stamped images

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen