Followers

Home

Monday, 13 March 2017

Butterfly butterfly

Good morning and thank you for popping in 
today. 

I have been playing with my Birthday present today. 

It arrived a day late but at least it has come.... so excited about this new toy.

Here is my very first card using it.


Interesting hour or so getting to grips with the Screen Sensation Tool


The tool just out the box 

Make sure you tape the screen onto the correct side.

(had to look up to see more details) 


Attached to the unit


Paint splogged onto the screen 


Having pulled the ink over the screen 


Got a bit messy - like I do

Kept on trying different card stock, watercolour paper and material 

Cut down one of the papers I made and edged with pink alcohol pen.


Fussy cut out a couple of butterflies from the spare card stock.
Added glitter and a sentiment. 

Mat and layered onto purple card stock onto a white card blank.

And would like to enter the card for the following 

Challenges 



I also printed on a piece of white material and will be using it to 
add to a bag.




Loved how easy it all was - once I got into it. 

So many ideas of what I could be doing. 

Watch this space for further projects. 

Thank you for your visit and comments 

Crafty hugs 

x x 

8 comments:

  1. How super cool :-) I saw this in C & C last week and wondered what it would be like :-) Takes me back to my screen printing days at art college :-D xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the card and the pictures of some of the work you've done with the screen, looks like a great present

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great fun Pen. I love the card you made. Great colours. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous new toy. A screen printer that you have at home. I'm really, really impressed. LOVE IT. You got a great birthday gift, that's for sure. I see you using it a LOT. I'd use it for the fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now one but a whole kaleidoscope of Butterflies Pen, it's a super creation and just perfect for our Women's Day theme, thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

    Pleased you are having fun with your new toy, I have to confess that apart from doing my initial samples I've not had chance to play again.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks as if you have a lot of fun with that screen. Gorgeous colours by the way. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is a fantastic project! Thank you for playing along at Create & Inspire.
    Maria (scrapsdamaryv.blogspot.pt)

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen