Followers

Home

Wednesday, 26 July 2017

summer holidays

Morning all 

Been playing with my stamps and inks again today 

Bit of a worry this morning as Mum is back in hospital having had a fall while on 
holiday in the early hours of this morning 

But in between messages and all here is my entry for the 

Clarity Stamp Challenge this month over on FB



Started off with white card which I stamped the glasses on first 
and then used masks to blank off the hills etc 





Used various inks to make the background 


Then I added the various bibs and bobs for the sceen 

Hope you like it

Best dash as the phone is ringing again. 

Knew Mum was not fit enough to go on holiday only arrived yesterday

and now in hospital. 

Oh before I go thank you all for your lovely comments about my tunic
really getting into this sewing now. 

Watch this space. 

Crafty hugs 

x x 

6 comments:

  1. Hope mum hasn't done herself any serious damage and recovers quickly, great card love the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pen,
    oh I am sorry to hear about your Mum again.
    I do hope there is no lasting damage from her fall.
    Love this wonderful card, and your work is excellent.
    Such an unusaul scene but it's so goreous too.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear that your mum has had a fall. I hope she hasn't injured herself too much.
    Fabulous card, brilliantly designed and wonderful colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh Pen, that's too bad about your mother. Holidays are supposed to be fun. Let's hope the hospital visit is short.

    That is a VERY impressive summertime card. I really like how you took us through how you made it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Firstly, this is a fabulous piece of art, so many yummy details in it. Secondly, so sorry to hear about your Mum, it must be such a worry for you. I hope she hasn't done any serious damage and that she is a good patient and makes a speedy recovery xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing card Pen, love the scene you have created very clever.
    Hope your mum makes a quick recovery, its always even more of a worry when they are away
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen