Followers

Home

Friday, 9 June 2017

Under the weather

Morning all

Well here we are on Friday and another week almost gone. 

Where does the time go? Well it has been a bit of a stressful 
week.

Mum is back in hospital - she has cellulitis on her arm etc 

so here is the card I made for her. 


Mum loves cats so thought this would cheer her up in hospital. 

Not sure how long she will be in for. 

I have used Hunkydory items for this card. 

I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenge 


Well best dash got phone calls to make.

Crafty hugs 

x x 



7 comments:

  1. Super cute card! Lovely design!
    / And thank you for your comment ih IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES #90 - it makes me smile!/
    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This adorable card is sure to make her feel better! Cellulitis is horrible, I hope she makes a speedy recovery and that you aren't too stressed by it all. Sending hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally adorable Pen, lovely image and design.
    I hope your mum feels better soon, and I hope you cope ok with it all and not get too upset, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pen,
    so sorry to hear about your Mum.
    I do hope she gets better soon as this can be so stressful.
    She is going to love your wonderful card.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO sorry to read about your mother. I'm sure this adorable card will please her and make her smile. It sure did me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Pen, it should cheer mum up, wishing her a speedy recovery

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a super sweet card - I love that cute kitty.
    So sorry to hear your MuM is in hospital. I hope she gets better really soon and can go home xxx

    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen