Followers

Home

Tuesday, 23 May 2017

Birdie bird and made the top 3's

Good morning

Well what a shock this morning to hear about the bomb in Manchester UK 
last night. 

Words fail me as to why there are these sorts of people who want to maim and kill 
innocent children and people

I feel I need to use my craft to show how I feel so will up date later 
this blog. 

Very pleased to say that I have made the top 3 or DT favourites for the last few 
challenges 






Went shopping and when I came home found this 
in the garden on the path, all in the wet. 

Poor thing 

so put it on the table in the dry and keeping an eye on it. 

Hope he will be ok......




Well that is it for now....

Off to put the TV on and see what is what and do a bit of crafting 
this afternoon. 

Take care and my thoughts are with all how have been affected by the 
actions in Manchester. 

Crafty hugs 

x x 


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your recognition and I hope birdie dries out ok. Sending hugs, Cara x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen