Followers

Home

Thursday, 23 March 2017

Material cat

Afternoon all 

Hope all is well with you. What a terrible day yesterday in London UK

What is the world coming too ... I feel for all who were caught up in 
the terrible situation. 

I only have a wee thing to show today..... 

Been working on my Blog posts for the DT challenges I am involved with
so they are ready for the beginning of the month. 

So here is my wee hanging picture 


Started off with some material 


Cut out the picture which looked like Myrtle


Glued to a cut out cardboard square with the glue and cut off the edges 


Added a ribbon and a felt snippet of felt for the back 


Hope you like it - thought it would be nice for Mum on Mothers Day 
so it is in the post today. 


Watch this space for more ideas with material 

I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 




Thank you for your visit 

Crafty hugs 

x x 

7 comments:

  1. A sweet little hanging and I see you have plenty of material left yo make some others. Lovely gifts. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great project. Nicely done! TFS at the PIP Challenges where it's always ATG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure your Mum will love it Pen. It's a really sweet gift. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely project, am sure your Mum will love and treasure it.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Anything but A Card' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely kitty. I have some kitty material somewhere that I had fur-gotten about, so you nudged me to go look fur it meow :-)
    I hope you Mama enjoys this x
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful gift for mum Pen, love the fabric

    ReplyDelete
  7. How sweet is this! Thanks for sharing it with us at PIP Challenges!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen