Followers

Home

Friday, 31 March 2017

Heavenly Sea

Morning all and welcome to my blog rambles

Hope all is good with you 

I  was  playing yesterday again trying to do this new way of art 

Junk Journals 

Here is my entry for the challenge over on Facebook


Challenge 10, colours Blue, Pink and Silver, theme heavenly

I have thought outside the box - not about heavenly as in the angels or 
heaven but about the wonders of the sea....







 Started off with a blank card and materials 

  
Used stencil and rubber stamps to create the picture 
adding extra paints to give texture to the picture. 

Added the snippet of paper with the definition on 

So that I can remember my thoughts while I was making this. 

Stencil is from Clarity Stamps and rubber stamps from Sheena Douglass

I hope you like it

Have to say that Den looked at it and his comments were one of confusion
as he is so use to seeing cards being made.

He wonders what is the point.

Well for me it is to try something different.
How about you. 



I will be posting a blog about my friends horse Grin
later today

So watch this space.

Think sometimes I need to chat about other things than just my
cards.

My mojo at times goes certainly when it comes to entering
challenges.
I love the ones I enter .....


Anyway onward and up today.

Crafty hugs 

x x 

2 comments:

  1. I think your journal page looks gorgeous Pen. The colours are beautiful. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous journal page, love the underwater scene and colours, lovely images too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen