Followers

Home

Wednesday, 8 March 2017

Fairy Sparkle Dust

Hi there and thank you for popping in today

I did not get around to using my sewing machine yesterday got 
side tracked making this card for today. 

My parcel on new Lavinia stamps and card stock arrived and I just 
had to dive in. 


 So this is what I started with + a fairy stamp


Now you may wonder what I am doing here.....

I have stamped in Denim distress ink onto a gelli plate to make the reflection in the 
water of the fairy above the branch. 


See... how you get the reflection ...


Added pencil to the area around the bottom of the fairy so that she was grounded



Added glitter to the wings and used a glitter pen to colour over the fairy, 
you can not see too well the light shimmer on the fairy but it is there. :) 

Then added more glitter to the stars. 
Mounted onto rainbow mirri card and black card onto a hand made 
purple card stock. 


I hope you like it and I would like to enter it for the 
following 

Challenge





Thank you for your visit today

I look forward to hearing from you. 

Have a great day 

Crafty hugs 

x x 

9 comments:

  1. A fabulous card - I love how you created the reflection too.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Pen! Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow absolutely stunning Pen, beautifully designed, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW, this is stunning! I love the colours and the background looks amazing! Thank you for sharing with us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx
    https://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Pen, beautiful combination of colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pen,
    oh my word this is so superbly created.
    I love this wonderful card and your super design also.
    The colours are so very pretty.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh - that is just fabulous and I love how you did the reflection :-D xxx
    This would be perfect for the new Fairy & Unicorn challenges :-D https://thefairyandtheunicornchallenge.blogspot.gr/


    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card gorjuss background lov ethe extras.


    Thanks for playing at the fairy & unicorn challenge blog

    DT Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing card, love the colour combination and how you've done the reflection.
    Thanks for joining us at the fairy & unicorn challenge.
    Claire DT member

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen