Followers

Home

Tuesday, 28 March 2017

Elephants again

Hi there

Thank you for your visit today

Were do I start = well got out to do the garden yesterday and 
boy do I ache today. 

Good news is that I got our potatoes planted and sowed some parsnips too.

Been a bit of a colder wet day today but that is good as it will help 
stuff grow. 

Been working with Elephants today

Some how they seem to make me relax and feel good. 

So here is my card for today


Started off with one of my bits of scrap paper which I had painted quite some time 
ago with Dyna pink paint. 


Made the background with orange smoothies 

Stamped in black the elephants and trees. Can you see the shadows I have 
added :) 

Hope you like it and would like 



Also it would have been my Dad's birthday today

I really do miss him 


Here is a photo of him with my 3 children, my son is 42  and the 2 girls 
nearly 40 and 38 where does the time go?
Anyway best dash 

Thanks for your visit 

Crafty hugs 

x x 

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and a beautiful photo of your Dad and family. Sending hugs. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pen,
    another beautiful card and gorgeous landscape too.
    Love the elephant theme, and you inking.
    Now you have shocked me as I thought you were younger from your talk.
    Your children are nearly as old as mine.
    Lovely photo of your Dad, and a lot of happy memories there.
    Love and big hugs from my house to yours.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another wonderful card Pen, love the elephants, lovely photo of your dad with your children.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous sunset card and love silhouette images----Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
    Carol DT x
    Love the photo of your Dad and children
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card so vibrant and happy! I love the elephants, if you don't mind me asking who makes the stamp is it Clarity? I always enjoy watching the documentaries about elephants, and I think I definitely need an elephant stamp : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is a Clarity stamp Jannet sorry forgot to mention :) x

      Delete
  6. I love your vibrant colours on this one and the silhouettes look gorgeous. That's a lovely photo of your Dad with your children. Happy Times! Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen