Followers

Home

Monday, 27 March 2017

Elephant Safari

Hi there thank you for popping in today

Sorry I missed you yesterday, was out in the garden most of the day
and by the time I came in and sat down I fell asleep. 

What am I like? 

Anyway here is my card for today

I am not really very good at this parchment lark so here is my 
effort for this months challenge over on  Facebook Groovi Worldwide. 

Somehow I feel left behind and wonder if it is worth trying 

But here is my project 


Started off with white card to create the background 





Then used the groovie plates to make the parchment elephants 
coloured in with pencils

Layered it onto the background

Sorry did not take photos of my steps with the elephant 

Hope you like it


So would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 


Here are a couple of photos of my garden yesterday 



Ground ready for planting today 


Photos of the wedding we went to on Saturday 




Have a good day and look forward to hearing from you 

Crafty hugs 

x x 

7 comments:

  1. Personally, I think you did a FANTASTIC job with that parchment. The elephants are gorgeous, and look very realistic.

    You are a LOT further along on your garden than I am on mine. It will be another month before I can safely plant anything. Looks like you have done a LOT of work, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness me! This is perfection. I love your elephants. Your way to critical of yourself. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful and I love the subdued background. I'll be adding this one to my Pinterest board. Crafty hugs, Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pen,
    this is so very wonderful and perfectly inked.
    I love this wonderful card and the super gorgeous colours.
    Did you do all that digging if you did no wonder you fell asleep.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning make Pen, love the elephants and the soft shade where the parchment covers the background

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card love those elephants. ♥[aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think your card Looks absolutely fantastic. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen