Followers

Home

Wednesday, 29 March 2017

By the Sea

Hi there and thank you for popping in today

I hope you are having a good day (so far) and that all is well with you. 

Yesterday was a bit of a stressful day one way or the other but that 
was yesterday and today is a new day. 

Just had a running in with Amazon re an order I placed which was wrong, 
their sales team need to read their emails better. Long and short is a Supplier sent me 
the wrong item, which I notified the Supplier and thought would keep Amazon in the loop 
but  Amazon sent another email
to them which fueled the Supplier to throw their rattle out the pram (at me) 

Dont you just hate it when that happens.... and to be made to feel I am in the wrong

But spoke with a nice Chap at Amazon who actually understands where I am coming from 
and agrees the Amazon Agent should not have sent another email to the supplier 
and is going to advice on training. 

So that particular supplier has now lost my business, and as they say 
plenty more fish in the sea. 

So here is my card for today 


Started off with something that has been in my stash to finish for quite some time
Seem to be making with my stash which is good. 


The stamped houses are from Clairty stamps onto a mopped up paper.

Coloured in the houses with Acrylic paints - love these wee paints as it is so easy to
add detail to small places


Made the sand and sea using smoothies 


Then added splats of water to the picture and mopped up the water to 
create a feeling of water. 

Added a few line birds and mounted onto another stash of blue card 
onto a card blank. 

You may see a hint of orange around the card blank 


I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 





thank you for your visit 

Hope you have a good day

Crafty hugs 

x x 

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the watercolor effect. Those little houses are just cute. Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pen,
    another beautiful creation and wonderful inking and design.
    I'm with you on cutomer service it is defintely not right these days, and they never read the email properly either.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those little houses. Great card Pen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card and I love the happy colours. Pretty little houses and I love your sea and sand. Glad to hear you got your problem with Amazon sorted out and glad you got to make your point, which was noted. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional gems or pearls” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)


    PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy the past couple of weeks…

    ReplyDelete
  6. great card ! Thank you so much for sharing your work with us at Creates and Makes

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen