Followers

Home

Saturday, 25 March 2017

Blowin in the wind

Hi there

Thank you for joining me today 

It is my step-Nieces wedding today so will not be long 
here blogging

Here is my card for today


I have used watercolour paper - one of my mopped up sheets 

and used a Rubberneckers rubber stamp to stamp the flowers

Added more grasses that a "blowing in the Wind"
gave an orange edge to the paper to highlight the flower colours
mounted onto yellow card stock onto a card. 

Added the lyrics from Bob Dylan for the song Challenge 

I hope you like it 

and would like to enter it for the following 

Challenge 


Have a good day, the sun is shinning 

We have been invited to the evening do .... seems to be the "new way" 
to have all friends to the Church Ceremony and the family to the evening do? 

Well it is their day .... nearly time ....

Will see you tomorrow hopefully

Crafty hugs 

x x 


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Pen, really effective results stamping onto your mop up. Love it.. Enjoy your Evening... Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bold colours and a fantastic card, enjoy your evening

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and super colours - thank you for entering the Craft Barn Song Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card. I love the loose style of the water coloured flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen