Followers

Home

Friday, 24 March 2017

Across the Meadow


Hi there thank you for popping in again today

Not sure what is happening but I seem to have lost a few followers
so if it is you .... love you to join me again.....

Here today I have been playing with my journal again 







over at Junk journals junkies and Mindful Art on Facebook 

First I started with a sheet of white card stock and coloured in the top with 
burnt orange using a stencil circle for the sun. 

Added green hills again using a stencil..... 

Added in 3 tan birds hand drawn

Then the foreground was made from a Hunkydory Laser cut Autumn sheet which
I coloured with watercolour paint - tan coloured. 

Added it to my journal giving a highlight of orange to the back paper. 

I hope you like it....

Thank you for your visit and I look forward to hearing from you

Have a great day 

Crafty hugs 

xxx 

Ps Please to say I made the top 3 over again at Crafty Ribbons Challenge on Facebook 
this week 




6 comments:

  1. I'm enjoying watching you progress with your art journal. I especially like the dimensionality of the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Pen! Wonderfully rich and loads of depth too.

    Followers? I'm here and always will be! Don't always comment but as you know, time is my enemy some days, sigh.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on another Top Three Pen. Your journal page looks fabulous. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful journal page Pen, gorgeous colours and design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pen,
    I know what you mean about loosing some followers as that happened to me a couple of weeks ago.
    Not sure what caused it either.
    Love this wondeful and stunning journal page, and the design and colour is fantastic.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the rich tones Pen,great page

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen