Followers

Home

Wednesday, 15 February 2017

Your are the only fish for me......

Well hello all

Hope you are having a great day and here is my entry
for the latest challenge over at

Love to Scrap Challenge Blog


Here is my card for today


 I have used a digi stamp from

Sparkle N Sprinkle

Prize: Images of choice up to $15 value

Printed off on suitable card stock to be able to paint


Then I mat and layered onto black card stock having cut off the edges.
Found a blue seabirds paper stock and used that too. 

Added a "wavy" ribbon and stamped out some hearts in gold. 

Added the sentiment 

And finally mounted onto white card. 


I hope you like it and it gives you inspiration 

I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 




Thank you for your visit and I look forward to seeing your work 

Crafty hugs 
x x 

8 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card! The scene is beautiful! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely seaside scene Pen. It,s a lovely card. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card!! The scene is beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love how this card makes you travel and think about summer holidays! yaay! thank you for this ray of sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Pen you've coloured that digi so very well indeed!
    Thanks for sharing your inspiration! And hope you'll pop over fir the candy too.
    Shaz in Oz.x

    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}
    {Thank You Candy at Shaz in Oz Blog}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops dopey Dora, here, thanks for joining in Pen plus adding it to your sidebar!! You're appreciated in every way!! ❤❤

      Delete
  6. Love the scene, it makes me want summer Herr now. Gorgeous colours and love that backing paper. Thanks for joining us at Create and Inspire Challenge #59. Do join in again from 10th. Michelle DT.

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen