Followers

Home

Tuesday, 28 February 2017

Winters walk

Hiya

Thank you for popping in today, hope you are well 
and enjoying the day. 

I usually go shopping on a Tuesday but as I went into town yesterday
I did all my shopping yesterday. 

Funny how you get use to certain things at certain times... seems very 
strange to be home this morning. 

So I have spent the morning playing with a new rubber stamp 
from Penny Black. Called Hidden Lane 






I used my Misti to help stamp the image although the first attempt went a 
bit wrong as the paper moved. 


So here is my card for today with a few photos of the steps along the way. 


I found I could layer up the depth of the colour by using different watercolour 
inks and re inking. 

I mat and layered onto black card to make the image pop.

I am sure this will be my favorite stamp for Christmas cards.....


I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the following 





Boy it has turned into a hooly outside, wind, hail, and rain all together.

Best be going for now and look forward 
to seeing you again

Take care

Crafty hugs 
x x 




12 comments:

  1. That is gorgeous - I can definitely imagine that as snow too. Excellent idea for Christmas :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Pen, fabulous stamp

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've made a beautiful card with that lovely new stamp Pen. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! Thanks for playing along with us at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's another lovely card Pen and such depth of colour, also another favourite PB of mine as it works for any time of year.

    Many thanks for joining us again at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is breathtaking. Thanks for sharing this on Lemon Shortbread Challenge.
    Alpna-DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card.
    Thank you for sharing at Penny Black & More 'Favourite Stamp' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous stamping...this does make a gorgeous Christmas card! Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' this month.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a beautiful card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Christmas Card Challenges! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen