Followers

Home

Thursday, 23 February 2017

Wind of Change

Good afternoon 

Hope you are safe and well, it is very windy here
in North Devon but the sun is shining.

I have been using up all my scraps today or should I say snippets. 

I started off with a piece of yupo paper which I had been playing with 
and did not know what to do with it at the time

Using Yupo paper I used at the time green and blue alcohol inks
and let the inks to their own thing. 

With all this wind I thought about the Clarity stamps I have.

So here is the result 



First I stamped the tree in black archival inks and then the wee man with 
his brolly 

Finally added the sentiment. 

Love those words. 

Next was to mat and layer onto black card scrap 

then used up a blue sheet of foam made backing paper. 

Then onto another bit of black and white card stock. 

I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 




Well that is it for now. 

Keep safe and see you tomorrow all being well

Glad to say that I made the top 3 with the Crafty Ribbons 
Facebook challenge 

with my wee bag. 

Take care 

Crafty hugs 

x x 




10 comments:

  1. You've created a fantastic scene Pen the swirled background is really effective

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card Pen, love the image and sentiment and your colouring is brilliant, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card - love the background and the great scene you've created. It's been very windy in East Devon too.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card Pen. Great colours. It's been just like that here today! Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card love that man with the umbrella

    ReplyDelete
  6. Made me smile Pen as it depicts the weather this week to perfection, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card - you caught the movement of the wind perfectly. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the background and the image!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That background is perfect with those images! Wonderful card, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful scene Pen! The background is fabulous and the images just pull it all together perfectly.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen