Followers

Home

Friday, 17 February 2017

Wee Ribbon Bag

Morning all

Hope you had a good day yesterday - sorry to have missed you as I did not 
get around to blogging yesterday. 

But on the good note I did over 13,000 steps nearly 14,000 best day ever 
so one could say you can not have it all. 

Went to the Village Hall Coffee Morning - another good day with my cards.
Then went shopping in town, do not usually go in the afternoon but on a good note
there were things reduced and we had lovely Trout for tea last night. 

I have been saving this project for the Facebook Challenge over with 


were you have to use Ribbon. 


If you remember I was playing with my sewing machine the other day and made a few
wee bags.

So here is one which I made using up some white material and a whole load of 
Crafty Ribbons - Ribbons some from their bargain bags and some from 
special ribbons I had. 

I did have problems with trying to fix a zip to the bag using a 
continuous zip but it works.


The bag is lined with the same white material 







Here is a photo I took last evening of the sunset. The sky was just beautiful


Quote for today ..... 


Crafty hugs 

x x 



4 comments:

  1. lovely make Pen, used to sew a lot you've inspired me to look out my machine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks lovely Pen. Have a good weekend. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pan,
    what a wonderful bag, and those ribbons are so pretty.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forgot to say good luck with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen