Followers

Home

Tuesday, 21 February 2017

Vintage Love

Afternoon all 

Hope you are well and having a great day. 

Horrid weather here again, a day to be inside. Thick fog / rain. 

Here is my entry for the IndigoBlu Challenge 


I have tried something different this time using a variety of stamps 
on a Pan Pastel background.

I stamped in a Adirondack Rust ink the various stamps onto the paperstock.



I should add that I used cheap hair spray to "set" the pan pastels on the paper....
works a treat.



I then used Kraft card to make a background stamping the word Hope and music 
around the edges 


Next to add the picture which I tore around the edge and inked in brown 
Added lace and ribbon, heart, and pearls.

And mat and layered onto black card and more Kraft card.

I hope you like it 


Challenges 

Crafty Ribbons

Indigoblue Challenge - February - Love is all you need

More Mixed Media Challenge - Anything Goes" + optional Red.

Thank you for your visit today and I look forward
to your visit again.

Crafty hugs
x x 

4 comments:

  1. You've made a lovely background with the pan pastels Pen. I've not used mine very much. It's a beautiful card. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful background and card Pen

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful Pen, love that you have used the Parent & Baby photo and then layered onto that great background!
    Thank you for joining in the IndigoBlu Blog Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful work pen - love your combination of images! Thanks for joining us at Indigoblu. Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen