Followers

Home

Saturday, 11 February 2017

U Rock

Good afternoon all and thank you for 
popping in today. 

How are you today? It has been snowing here in North Devon 
today. And silly me you could say went for a walk first thing
this morning. 

Got dropped off at the top of the hill and walked home about a mile 
took a few photos and will post one at the end of the blog. 

Here is my card for today. 



Have used up a bit of my homemade paper stash.


Then I stamped using a Sheena Douglass Rock stamp in black, added the hands from the 
same set.

Added UROCK from AlteNew stamps
and the music and stars from Crafters Companion Men's stamps. 

So a bit of a mixture of stamp. 

Used up a frame I had cut out of black card using Tattered Lace decorative square die
and mounted onto a white card blank. 


I hope you like it and would like to enter it 
for the following

and I am sure this reflects me in the 60's when I was young and free

👱

Challenges 





Now here is the photo I said I would show .... not much snow although it 
was coming down quite hard I have to say. 


But thought the ferns looks rather nice with the dusting of snow. 

It has gone very cold now outside so wonder if there will be more snow tonight

Keep safe and warm where ever you may be. 

thank you for popping in 

Crafty hugs

x x 

16 comments:

  1. A fabulous card - my nephew would love that image. We had a bit of snow in East Devon too, but it didn't last long and then turned to rain - very cold too.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely background Pen and what a super card this is. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you card, and it appears you've had about the same amount of snow as we had in Mid Devon, a dusting in places and that turned to sleet this afternoon much to our disappointment {I was sort of hoping for at least something I could make footprints in}. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry that should be your card and as I sit here panicking I cannot edit it I have to leave an apology sorry.

      Delete
  4. Fabulous card - your backgrounds are super :-) You can keep the snow over there thank you LoL. It has got a bit chilly here in Greece this morning cuz the wind has swung round from the North !! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant card Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny DT for
    Ike'sWorld challenge
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pen what a smashing teen card, love the colour combo and your design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous card - congratulations!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Pen! I love the card! Glad you enjoyed your walk in the snow - none here in Cornwall, but it is very cold! Take care, hugs Gilly xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful creation, love the fun image.
    Thanks for sharing at Ike's World Challenges.
    Hugs,
    Julia - DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Being a rockchick for 30 odd years I absolutely love this. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card Pen! thanks for joining in with The Ribbon Girl February Card Challenge, best of luck, Mary www.ribbongirl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the feeling of energy on this card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'. Cara DT x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome card!! :o) Thank you so much for joining us at Little Miss Muffet Challenge this fortnight. I hope to see you again. :o)
    Milka GDT

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen