Followers

Home

Wednesday, 1 February 2017

Two in a Crowd


Morning all and thank you for your visit today 

Here is my card for the new challenge over at 




I have used the Hobby Art Poppy Stamp inked in grey onto a snippet of white card stock.

Masked off the areas so that I did not over stamp the poppies.


And then added the script in the blank areas - did not use a block but my hands
to bend the stamp so that it would look random in the picture.

Coloured in with watercolour paints just 2 of the poppies.

Mat and layered onto different shades of  pink card stock onto a white card blank

I hope you like it and it has given you some inspiration to join us over at

Love to Craft Challenge blog.

Hope to see you there.

I would like to enter it for the following

Challenges 

A bit more time to Craft Challenge - #37 - "Anything Goes"

A Gem of a Challenge - Hearts and or Flowers

Crafting from the Heart - 145 - Anything goes 

Lemon Shortbread Challenge - 34 Anything goes 


Thank you for your visit

Crafty hugs

x x





9 comments:

  1. Beautiful poppy image Pen, lovely design and colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this card is fantastic Pen. I love your spotlighting and the script works so well amongst the poppies. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous, Pen! Such a pretty image, and the spotlight technique is well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Pen, love that only 2 poppy flowers are coloured

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card - thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart and we hope you'll join us for our next challenge too.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing this on Lemon Shortbread Challenge.
    Alpna-DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card love this x My fave set from Hobby Art ever .... Love poppies and I am such a fan of this set x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! Love the design and how you just colored the 2 poppies, they really just take the show.

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen