Followers

Home

Sunday, 26 February 2017

Sunday Rooster

Hi there and thank you for popping in 

Hope you are well and that you will be having a great day. 

Here is my card for today



I started off with an already splattered watercolour paper 
and used the Clarity Rooster stamp.


Stamped the rooster onto one of the pieces of paper in black 
archival inks.

Then took my Derwent Intense pencils and coloured in.....

Added watercolour paints for the background... adding pencil strokes for the 
grass and cosmic shimmer paint for the sky.... 

There is a sheen to the grass and sky but the picture does not show it...?

I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the 
following 

Challenges 






Thank you for your visit and hope to see you again 

Had a good time out in the garden yesterday before the rain came.

Think I may get out my sewing machine today and try to make 
some oven gloves !!!

Please to say that I made the top 3 with the 
Crafty ribbons Challenge over on Facebook with my wee ribbon bag



Bye for now 

Crafty hugs 

x x 

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful vibrant colours Pen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous colours and colouring Pen, great image, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous. Must ink up my own copy of this stamp, your card is inspiring. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a striking fellow Pen and what eye catching colours, I'm sure none of our cockerels are quite as handsome as that.

    Many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations Animal Magic challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your colourful bird

    Thanks for joining us at stamping Sensations this month

    Joan

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen