Followers

Home

Monday, 6 February 2017

Sun ray over the fields

Good afternoon all 

I have been busy making a different sort of card today. 

Doing paper piecing.... first time doing this and it has been a bit of 
a challenge. 

Maybe trying too hard using up my scraps of paper.

But I have got there in the end.


I have used Tonic Sunray scene die. 

Used up loads of different papers, gold, yellow, green white, silver, kraft card, 
blue pink paper, sentiment topper and butterflies.
Plus white die cut flowers. 

Took ages to put the paper bits back in the holes.....

Hope you like it and would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 



Great news I have won the first challenge over at 



Well best dash and get myself a cuppa

Crafty hugs 

x x 

8 comments:

  1. A great scene Pen must have taken ages to put all those little pieces in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing scenery, I thought I was looking down on Stonehenge, super design.
    Congratulations on your win,Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really is a stand out piece Pen. It's lovely. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like it was a challenge but beautifully done Pen, thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to laugh Pen - first try and you really, really went for such a difficult one! It's beautiful - well done!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Quite an amazing card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this time, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's amazing. Thank you so much for joining in our challenge at Allsorts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful! Not a design I'd have picked for a first attempt! It gives a lovely art deco look to the finished card.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen