Followers

Home

Friday, 10 February 2017

Red blue stripes

Afternoon all

Well I have been playing with my sewing machine today

Making a zipper bag.....and a wee bag

Not sure I have the right technique yet but it has been fun. 

The main problem has been how to sew in a zip from a continuous zip. 

Not done that before. 

I have been using up some of my ribbon stash to make the designs. 

So here is the wee bag the one without the zip. 




This is how the zip comes ....  !!!!




I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenge 




Well I have used red in the ribbon for this challenge so hope 
it meets the criteria Not sure if it meets Valentine but will give it a go. 

Maybe could add a few chocolates inside to give on Valentines day? 

I really have enjoyed doing something different today.

Will post my other bag at another time. 

Thank you for popping in today and I look forward to 
seeing you again. 

Best bring in the washing as there are black clouds in the sky 
not sure if we will get snow but they are talking about it.

Take care and see you soon 

Crafty hugs 

x x 


9 comments:

  1. You certainly like to turn your hand to everything Pen and your little bag looks super. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little bag and the added ribbons
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a cool little bag but I don't think I could cope with doing that zipper !!! I have trouble with ordinary zips at the best of times LoL
    Hope it didn't rain on your washing ?

    Hugz
    IKE in Greece xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I wish I could sew and make useful items this one. thank you for sharing it with us at creative inspirations.
    Suzanne (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great handmade item.Thanks for joining us at Creative inspirations this fortnight. CraftyNatalie:DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful! Thank you for playing along at Brown Sugar this week.
    We look forward to seeing you again next time.
    Hugs
    Brown Sugar DT
    creativEle

    ReplyDelete
  7. A super cool bag Pen! Thank you for joining our Valentines challenge at MMC. Hope to see you again soon.

    Crafty Hugs Sonia DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great bag! I'm hopeless at sewing and wouldn't know where to start with a continuous zip!! Thank you for joining us for our Valentine's challenge at Making Memories Crafting this month. Good luck in the prize draw and I do hope you'll join us again soon!
    Love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen