Followers

Home

Sunday, 5 February 2017

Quotes for today

Hi there

How are you today

It has been a busy day here "on ebay" so a day of no 
crafting

Been doing the housework too.... not really my thing but it has to 
be done. 

So today here are a few quotes .....







Sheets on the line, bed stripped and just need to make that before 
bed time. 

Roast in the oven 

So how do I feel today.... 

bit flat.... 

So with nothing else to say today 

Will say have a good day and see you tomorrow.

Crafty hugs 

x x 

3 comments:

  1. I don't enjoy housework either Pen. It takes up too much time doesn't it. Today I did some ironing which I hate most of all. Enjoy your roast. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen