Followers

Home

Saturday, 18 February 2017

Man - go with the flow

Well here we are again and it is Saturday !!

Were did that week go. 

Cakes are in the oven, washing is pegged out and now its time for 
me to write my blog. 

Here is a card I have been working on yesterday.


I have used the New AlteNew Jellyfish stamps and New AlteNew inks 
both bought from Seven Hills Craft. 

Fantastic service I hasten to add....

 Over at Seven Hills Blog Challenge it is with a theme of colours 
so I have used the first pallet of colours 


Selection of the inks and the stamp with a few mopped up papers 

I just had to go with the greens and blues as these are my favorite colours at the moment. 



You may see just in the corner of the photo here a Versamark ink pad - I find if I stamp
the stamps in that first I do not get so much of a bleed on the inks.

Stamped the jellyfish onto a mopped up paper background 
Drew in a few seaweeds with pencils keeping to the colour theme 
and added using charcoal pencils stones for the bottom of the sea. 

Stamped the sentiment which I just love. 


I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 






Hope you have a great a day and hope to be back tomorrow

Time to get out in the garden again, me thinks, the sun is shinning.
Was out in the garden yesterday - so lovely to get my hands dirty in the 
garden. 

Made me sleep well I hasten to add....all that fresh air.

Roll on summer. 

Crafty hugs 

x x 

13 comments:

  1. I saw these new Altenew stamps the other day and didn't really get them, but I do now Pen, it's a great underwater scene. Many thanks for joining us at Allsorts.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun underwater scene with your new stamps Pen. Goodness you've already done lots today. I'm still waking up! Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is brilliant, Pen! I love the background which gives such a relaxed and creative feel (perfect for the sentiment, in fact!) and the tranquillity of the whole scene with those fab jellyfish. Great result! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Seven Hills Crafts :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous underwater scene Pen, great colours too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic colours for the underwater scene Pen, love the jellyfish stamps

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card Pen, love the jellyfish and the peaceful colours. Love the sentiment too.
    Hugs, Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful designed card, thanks for joining us at MAWTT. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi pen,
    what a brilliant card, and your design and stamping are wonderful.
    Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge with this.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahh this is such a beautiful calming scene, great colours for an underwater scene and i love all your extra hand-drawn add-ons :)
    Thanks for playing along with our colour challenge at Seven Hills Crafts this month :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card and super scene.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Anything Goes' challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  13. a lovely card and good choice for the design. The colours works really well.

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen