Followers

Home

Monday, 13 February 2017

Love U Chick

Morning all

Hope you are well and had a good weekend. 

It is very windy here today - just about to try and peg out the washing, may need
extra pegs today. 

No more snow "yet"

Been playing again with my Serif Artist to make this card 


I have used the Homegrown Daisy Trail CD to make this 

Adding extra hearts from the Valentine CD from Daisy Trail. 

Printed off the picture and mount and layered onto black card onto 
a "green-ish" card blank. 

I hope you like it and would like to enter it 
for the following 

Challenges 





I hope you have a great day and I look forward to hearing from you. 

Take care and all being well will be back tomorrow

Really enjoyed getting back into CD crafting I have to say. It has helped my 
mojo.... do you find sometime it goes... and you do not know where it has gone ? 

Pegging out time

See you tomorrow

Crafty hugs 
x x 

13 comments:

  1. Lovely card Pen and perfect for our challenge. I have been playing with my graphics programmes recently and they never cease to amaze me with all the possibilities.
    Thank you for joining in with us.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, love the chickens perfect for the challenge
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Pen, fabulous image, and great design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really super card Pen. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really great card, love the images and the gorgeous background.
    Thank you for joining our 'hearts/Flowers' challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for entering my challenge at CD Sunday this week Pen, a beautiful background and wonderful image of the loved up chickens

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card - I'm trying to master Craft Artist at the moment and this has given me inspiration to keep trying. Thanks for sharing at CD Sundays
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card made me smile Pen. Love the chicks and the sentiment. Great use of Craft Artist....I am like Jane and not got my head around it yet....need a few lessons methinks. Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love using Serif Craft Artist. A great card, perfect for the challenge at CD Sunday.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday DT.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card!!! Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Challenges. Monica.-Dt

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous and lovely card.
    Thank you for sharing over at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  12. A fabulous card Pen, great chickens - we have two chickens, they have destroyed my garden but the fresh eggs are lovely!
    Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday.
    Pauline
    x
    I have candy on my blog if you would like to take a look - Crafting with Cotnob

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card. Thank you for playing along with our challenge at Di's Digi Designs. We would love to see you again soon.
    Deborah A

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen