Followers

Home

Wednesday, 22 February 2017

Hydrangea for you

Afternoon - and thank you for popping in
to see me today on my blog.

Have been busy playing with Serif CraftArtist 2 this morning 
and hopefully you will see my results next month.... on what I have been doing today.

But in the mean time here is my card for today. 

I have used the new AlteNew Hydrangea stamp for this card. 


I started off with a white piece of paper. 

Stamped the flower image in several colours and made a mask
from a bit of paper to stamp the leaves. 

I had a bit of colour still on my mat so I sprayed with water and mopped up the 
colours to make the "hallo" background. 


Had a rummage around in my stash and found my glossy Accents 
bit bunged up and added centers to the flowers. 


Added a butterfly and mat and layered onto Slate Blue card stock 
finally onto a white card blank. 

Added a sentiment from the Hydrangea stamp set.....


I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges





Thank you for your visit today. 

The weather is terrible here in North Devon, rain and very strong winds.
They forecast a wind called Doris later for today / tomorrow
so it will be a case of being in doors again. 

A few daffodils are out and getting battered around.

Nature does have alot to answer to but it is a marvel how things 
survive, dont you think.

Well got roast chicken to cook so best be going 

Have a good day

Crafty hugs 

x x 

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. The hydrangea is lovely and looks even better with the addition of glossy accents which looks like water droplets. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning, I love your inky background too. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super image and great card Pen, I watched this one demoed and though I needed it but resisted as I have two Altenew sets still waiting for ink but tour pretty card might have broken my resolve. Many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning hydrangea Pen, love the addition of the glossy accents

    ReplyDelete
  5. It,s a really beautiful card Pen. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful creation and great colour combo. Thanks for sharing at Allsorts 'ANYTHING GOES' challenge, good luck in the draw. ♥
    [aNNie DT for Allsorts Challenges]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Pen,
    what a very gorgeous card, and that stmped hydraingia is gorgeous and stamped perfectly too.
    Love the colours, and the glossy accents in the centres.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous. You have coloured the hydrangea beautifully. No need for rusty nails in the soil . Lol. Love the addition of the glossy accents to the centres of each flower cluster. I can see I'm going to have to give in and buy this stamp. Thank you for fluttering by my challenge. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for entering our challenge at allsorts X

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love hydrangeas and yours looks great too. Thanks for playing at Butterfly Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Back with my DT hat on. Still loving this card! Sorry, I'm late visiting. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'. Cara DT x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen