Followers

Home

Tuesday, 7 February 2017

Guess who

Hi everyone and thank you for popping in today. 

Hope I find you well and enjoying your day. 

Been off shopping this morning and settled down to making
a special card today. 

Guess who it is for ..... ????


Yes Nigel. I have been asked to make a birthday card for a friends husband who
loves DIY and it is a Big Birthday too....

Hope she will be happy. 

I have used Hunkydory card stock with "tools" on 

Then die cut out in gold mirri card the sentiments. 

I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the 
following 




Have a good rest of the day and I look forward to 
seeing you tomorrow. 

Crafty hugs 
x x 



8 comments:

  1. Great card, Pen. I like the DIY theme - my in-house handyman would like it too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! I think your friend, and Nigel, will be over the moon. Perfect for the DIYer. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card for a male and I'm sure you friend and Nigel will think it's great too. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! Thanks for joining at Lemon Shorbread: Anything Goes
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great man's card love the topper and the colour tones of your cardstock

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant masculine card -love the tools image
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super 60th card, Nigel is going to be thrilled with it. Love the colours and the dies. Thank you for linking to The Male Room Challenge. Faith DT

    PS When I was working I was called Mrs A

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sure they'll be delighted with this card. Love the personalised details. The tool box is just fab. Thanks so much for playing along with our Numbers challenge at The Male Room. Deborah, DT.

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen