Followers

Home

Monday, 20 February 2017

Flowers for Mum

Hiya - thank you for popping in and seeing me 

always love to hear from you.

Been working on the next challenge using the Groovi System from 
Clarity 

So here is my card for today, I have made it from Mum 



I first started with the wee daisy plate 

NEW DESIGN GROOVI® CLUB BACK ISSUE 03 - DAISIES

To make the main part of the image and then used the 

Art Nouveau Poppies Groovi Plate A5
to make a boarder around the flowers. 

Then took several days to do the white work !!! 

Resting the parchment after each session 

Finally added Derwent Softcolour pencils to the back of the parchment 

Die cut out a mauve circle of card and used red tape to fix the parchment 
to the card stock
that was fun.... rather difficult to stick. 

Then took a sheet of 

NORTHERN LIGHTS 
DESIGNER PAPER PACK 8" X 8"

Die cut out a circle and mat and layered onto a 6" white card blank 



I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the following


Challenges 





Thank you for your visit. 

And I look forward to hearing from you as to what you think of 
my latest parchment efforts. 

Have a great day and all being well will see you again.

Crafty hugs 

x x 

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful work Pen, well worth spending several days on the daisies are fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card Pen and I'm sure your mum will love it. Fabulous parchment work and love your soft colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how much work and effort went into this beautiful card. I'm not sure I would have the patience to work on the parchment like that. It certainly testifies to the love you have for your mother. It is simply STUNNING.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card Pen. I'm sure it will be very special to your Mum. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pen,
    what a wonderful card and your parchment work is awesome.
    Your Mum is going to love it.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just gorgeous, thank you for playing along with us at THE RIBBON GIRL, love Jane GDT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very beautiful card Pen! Your Mum will love it! Take care - hugs, Gilly xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen