Followers

Home

Tuesday, 14 February 2017

Fern butterfly patchwork flower

Good morning all 

How are you today, well I hope.

I was busy yesterday making my card for today, using us scraps of paper
to make this card.


I die stamped the flower from  a hexagon die and paper pieced the flower onto 
a "fern" paper stock from Craftwork cards.

Paper Piecing and fern coloured butterfly...... :)


Die cut out 2 butterflies from scraps of fern green colours.


Added a pencil stork and leaves for the hexagon flower. 

Mat and layered onto card stock and added faux stitching, and nuvo drops.

PS just for the Butterfly Challenge - please note there is piercing around the edges of the flowers

I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 


Gem of a Challenge - Add a butterfly

Thank you for your visit today...

Did you get a Valentine card today, in the shops today there were loads and loads
of red roses....

Not for me I am sorry to say, Den does not do that sort of thing...
however I would be very surprised if he did....

He did wish me a Happy Valentine day though at breakfast time.

I hope you have a great day and look forward to
seeing you again .

Here is a little funny for you which made me laugh.





Crafty hugs
x x

5 comments:

  1. Stunning card Pen, lovely colours and gorgeous butterfly, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. No red roses for me either but I did have a lovely card. Gorgeous make here as well. love the colours and the pretty patchwork design. Thsankyou for fluttering by my challenge. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really pretty card Pen. The only time I ever got red roses was when our son was born but I did get a card with lovely words and some choccies. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card. Love the pic at the bottom made me smile. With my DT hat on thaknks for playing at agoac

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah great great Pen, awesome way to use up scraps, well done indeedy! Love the hexagons too.
    Thanks for sharing your inspiration!
    Shaz in Oz.x

    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}
    {Thank You Candy at Shaz in Oz Blog}

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen