Followers

Home

Friday, 3 February 2017

Elephants in a row .....

Morning all

First sorry not to have done a post yesterday. Was rather busy - had
the Village Hall Coffee morning with my cards, 
and then as the weather forecast was going to be bad for today
dashed into town to post a parcel.

Have to say I did over 12,000 steps yesterday.

Then by the time I thought about my blog I was too tired to do it.

Funny how the days go, sometimes wonder if there are enough hours in a day

Well I did well with my cards yesterday so today need to think a bit more
towards those special cards. Got a commission to do for next week. 

Here is a card for today a quick card I made using up a scrap of watercolour 
paper and a few inks.


I have used Little Claire Elephant stamp inked in black 
added extra green for the grass and then mat and layers on to
blue card stock scraps. 
Added faux stitching around the edges. 

I hope you like it 

and would like to enter it for the following 

Challenge




I have been reading a book about "getting tidy" it is really quite gripping 



So later today I am off to sort out all my books, well the ones in the house

I have loads of boxes in the boiler house...think those are for another day
as I need help to get the boxes down. But I will use the same technique to sort them out too.

That is the plan ....

or do I settle down to read more of the book....

Nothing like the present .....

Cakes to bake too today. 

Have a great day and hope that this storm does not hit you where every you may be

Bye for now. 

Crafty hugs 

x x 


6 comments:

  1. I love your elephant family Pen. A lovely card. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pen,
    such a very wonderful card and your background is fantastic.
    Love the elephant stamp.
    Do you know you could enter this into the Pixies Snippets Playground as you have used scraps of card on this and we call them snippets.
    We are a very friendly bunch and lovelto see new people joining the challenge.
    Will pop back with a link.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pen,
    here is the link.
    http://pixiescraftyworkshop.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/pixies-snippets-playground-week-265-and.html
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card reminds me of Jungle Book, love the elephants holding on to the one in fronts tail, a great card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Pen, lovely colouring, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pen! Love this card! That book sounds very interesting, we have got SO much stuff that needs sorting! Glad to hear that you did well with your cards too - hoping that you are ok, always thinking about you! Hugs Gilly xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen