Followers

Home

Monday, 16 January 2017

Coffee and Cream Poppies

Good morning and thank you for popping in

I hope you had a good weekend 

Here is my card for today 



Here is the start of the card I used stamping card and stamped the poppy 
image from Hobby Art Stamps
across the paper using masks so that I could stamp "behind" the flowers.


Here you can see the masks to the side of the picture here. 


Coloured in with both alcohol pens and watercolour paints

I then used cream coloured card stock which I added a brown line too 
mat and layered onto a white card blank.

I have tried to keep with the theme of Coffee and Cream

I would like to enter it for the following 





well I may pop back shortly 

phone is ringing 

Thank you for popping in have a good day

Crafty hugs 

x x 

9 comments:

  1. This is lovely and the colours look super together. Great colouring. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These poppies are gorgeous and so different from the reds I'm accustomed to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful composition of poppies, love the warm muted tones

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning Pen beautifully designed and coloured, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love this, your stamping looks great and your colours are beautiful, thank you for sharing it with us at creative inspirations.
    Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! Those poppies are gorgeous!
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card! Great masking, and the poppies are gorgeous in these colours. Thanks for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Still on my delayed rounds Pen, I will get there eventually, now what can I say other than it's Poppies so ticked all the boxes for me. Many thanks for joining in at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen