Followers

Home

Tuesday, 10 January 2017

Cats cats cats

Afternoon all

Sorry to be a very quick blog today. 

Been busy with shopping, Ebay and the likes 

Here is my card for today



A simple Hunkydory card full of cats.

I used a full colour sheet of card stock added the topper with a ribbon topper edge.

Been playing with Yupo paper and inks again this afternoon. Project in progress
so hopefully will be seeing what I do with these papers later this week. 

Hope you like it and would like to enter it for the following

Challenge 

Allsorts Challenge - Cats and or Dogs

Ikes World Challenge blog- Anything goes with optional twist

SUYP - Furrything goes

Saw the below on Facebook the other day and found it rather funny.

Have a good evening and thank you for popping in today.



Crafty hugs

x x

10 comments:

  1. lovely scene Pen I love watching cats play or laze in the sunshine, find it relaxing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and b sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha love the cartoon. Great xard lovely image

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny DT for
    Ike'sWorld challenge
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so lovely, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a delightful batch of felines! So glad to see you playing along at Ike's World Challenges. Good Luck.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really lovely project! Thank you for entering our challenge at Allsorts this week, hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cat card - that's a lovely picture. Your new background papers look wonderful - can't wait to see what you do with those.
    The cartoon made me roar with laughter LoL
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome card, and I love the cartoon. While my hot flashes are pretty much gone now, I could use a few this winter! Thanks for sharing your card with us at Ike's World Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoyed reading your post! Cartoon made me smile. Great cat card...
    Thank you for sharing with IKE'S WORLD Challenges!
    Susan
    DT for IKE'S WORLD Challenges!
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen