Followers

Home

Saturday, 1 October 2016

Fluttering white


Well here I am again wishing you well and hope you are having a good day. 

Cakes were baked yesterday and the smell was lovely 

Had a nice evening last night at the Harvest Festival Meal at the Village Hall
There were around 40 or so of us to a Ham salad meal with all the trimmings 
but the best bit for me were the puddings - around 20 or so to choose from.

Well here is my card for today


I have used Hunkydory Laser cut butterflies onto a Hunkydory card stock. 
Added a white bow and a sentiment. 

I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 


Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Ribbon or lace

Well I have been "banging on " about getting out into the garden and so far
no luck, picked the raspberries and that is about all.
Yet again it is raining here and the weather is a little brrrrrrr

But like most things I am powerless of this :)

Fingers crossed for tomorrow as the weather forecast is a little better - we will see.

Thank you for popping in today and I just love to hear from you.

Take care and have a good day

Think that thing called "housework" is calling

Crafty hugs

x


9 comments:

  1. love the white with silver elegant and CAS card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pen,
    what a very gorgeous card, and a really pretty design.
    Love those butterflies.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forgot to say you sound like me love it when it's time for the puddings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really elegant. I love those wispy flower heads with the gorgeous butterflies. Thank you for fluttering by my challenge again.
    Gosh 20 puddings to close from. I'd still be divering even now.
    Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A pretty card,I love those butterflies.
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card, so pretty. I hope the sun shone for you today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous - a very elegant design! 20 puddings to choose from - sounds heavenly indeed lol.
    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww this is beautiful I love the butterflies! Thanks so much for sharing at Crafty Ribbons!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen