Followers

Home

Wednesday, 6 July 2016

A lot of Butterflies on "WOYWW day "

Morning all - hope you are all well and ready for the day. 

Was a busy day yesterday - picked up the Landrover and rather pleased I did get 
my walk in yesterday too. 

Well it is time for WOYWW and a card 

I thought I would pop over and show you my worktop earlier today - it has been a few weeks 
since I joined in and took a bit of time to find the right link. 

I read with interest and love about Julia at Stamping Ground and my thoughts are with you. 





I took this picture earlier today and finished off the card on a roll this morning 
as I have cakes to bake, washing in, and fruit to pick !!!

So now here is my card for today 



I first made a kraft card stand up card with the narrow edge for the top. 


Used a Hunkydory topper with butterflies - lots of them. 

Then using more butterflies added them to the picture. 

Peel-offs again around the edges. 


Very easy but effective card today. I have added an insert for the card as it 
is, I feel, difficult to write inside on Kraft card. 


The added butterfly toppers adds dimension to the card but will be flat for posting

I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 




Must dash - cakes to do and walk to go on. 

Have a great day 

Crafty hugs 



22 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you got here in the end! What beautiful cards you've made, you just can't go wrong with butterflies :-D
    Hugs, LLJ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card - the butterflies are perfect and the gold peel offs add the finishing touch.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pen, love the card. the butterflies are gorgeous. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #5 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful butterfly card Pen love the colour combination

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!Butterflies get me every time! Have a great week.
    -K #39

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card - love the butterflies! Sounds like you're busy at your house.

    Have a great week
    Sharon K #27

    ReplyDelete
  7. Butterflies are my fave. Love your card.
    April #32

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice butterfly card. Love it! Dorlene #35

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super butterflies, I love them. BJ#25

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love love love anything with butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the butterfly card you made!

    Greetings, Sofie #45
    http://sofie-s-world.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful cards! I love those butterflies!
    Have a great day!
    Diane #24

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow - 3 entries for the CB challenge! Think this is my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Butterflies are wonderful whether they are real or pretend.
    Congrats on winning the butterfly challenge with your daughters birthday card.
    Have fun
    Christine
    aka Bishopsmate #21

    ReplyDelete
  15. Butterflies are wonderful whether they are real or pretend.
    Congrats on winning the butterfly challenge with your daughters birthday card.
    Have fun
    Christine
    aka Bishopsmate #21

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this card, the butterflies look so real, poised as they are to fly off the page...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stunning card. We need pictures of your yummy baking though! Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, this is stunning. The butterfly is so realistic that it looks like it might fly away! Gorgeous :) X

    ReplyDelete
  19. welcome back, and beautiful butterflies! I had time to post, but not make the rounds til now. donna #34

    ReplyDelete
  20. Stunning card! Your color combo is perfect together - Thanks for joining in at STB~

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely butterfly card! Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  22. A lovely card - you can never have too many butterflies.

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen