Followers

Home

Wednesday, 25 May 2016

Vintage flowers

Morning all 

A very quick post for now as I do not want to miss the 
dead line .... 25 mins !!!

So here is my card. 


I have used different scraps of papers with a flower topper from Creative Crafting World

So love these papers :) 


Used vintage lace ribbon from Crafty Ribbons and a white bow again out of 
my ribbon box of bibs and bobs. 

Added 2 different novo drops to the corners - It is a different sort of card with just a 
narrow opening with the topper going over the back. 


Finished - sorry about the quality of the picture seems a bit "misty" 
not sure why....may be my camera...


so I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 




Thanks for coming over to see me

Crafty hugs 

8 comments:

  1. Really pretty design Pen, fabulous topper, great card shape and I do love the lace and the pretty bow you added!

    Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phew! You made it Pen!
    And a lovely card it is too, thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Ribbons!
    Laura
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pen,
    brilliant card, and what a pretty flower image.
    Great papers used also.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you made your deadline?
    A lovely summery card, the colour combo is beautiful.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish I could make a card that quick ! Love the blues and the pretty flower topper. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful fresh shades of blue love the white space on the topper great card

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful crisp colours and a lovely card, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful delicate card, love those papers. Cara x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen