Followers

Home

Thursday, 5 May 2016

Spring is in the Air

Hiya and thanks for popping over to my blog today. 

I had a good day yesterday playing with my Encaustic Wax and will 
"show case" my work in the next few days. 

I have plans....and all will be made clear in due course. 

So here is my card for today. 



I have used a new stamp from IndigoBlu Floral Fantasy.

I used my watercolour pens to paint the  lilac flowers and leaves on the stamp and then stamped the image after a "huff"  onto one of my background papers.



I then used a little water to blend the colours. 

Added a yellow edge to the card mounting onto black card to make it pop.

Printed a sentiment from the bundle 
onto yellow card and mounted it onto a scrap of black card. 
Used foam pads to mount onto the card. 

Added 3 wooden butterflies thanks to Mrs A. 

Thought by adding extra elements would give touch of spring in the Air. 


I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 







Its my Mums birthday today so have just sung Happy Birthday to her
down the phone.....probably good that she is a little hard of hearing
as my singing voice is not good. :)

Its a lovely sunny day again today and today I really must get out
into the garden or have a walk.

The blue bells are coming out and I do not want to miss seeing them.

Spring is in the Air and Summer not far behind.

Mrs Pheasant is still sitting - bless her.

Well best get on now or the day will just GO !!!

Thank you for popping over to see me. 

Have a great day and look forward to seeing you 
again. 

Crafty hugs

15 comments:

  1. Love the colours Pen, great card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, the technique works perfectly. Love the little pop of butterflies. Take care, Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really pretty floral creation Pen and lovely background for those bold colour flowers.

    As always it's lovely to see you at Stamping Sensations, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pen,
    what a brilliant card, and such a very lovely stamped image.
    Your colouring is perfect, and the background is wonderful.
    A very Happy Birthday to your Mum.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful floral card Pen, gorgeous colours. Hope your mum is having a lovely birthday, Happy Birthday to her, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually just stopped by to wish your mother a happy birthday, but now that I'm here I have to admire this beautiful card you made. I've just started working with encaustics, and look forward to seeing what you create. For now, I adore what you made today. Again, hope your mother had a lovely birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pen hope your Mum had a lovely birthday?
    A super floral card, love the colours and the sentiment works so well.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for entering the Ribbon Girl May card challenge Pen - this is very pretty

    Good luck, Anne x

    www.ribbongirl.co.uk
    www.learningtojive.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely spring design, Pen! That stamp is gorgeous! Thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us at Stamping Sensations.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card sweetie, just right for spring and many thanks for playing at Little Claires !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant and lovely, Pen. Thanks for joining us at IndigoBlu challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a lovely card! The flower stamp looks awesome!! Thanks for joining us at the IndigoBlu Challenge! Maxine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is sooo beautiful Pen - I need to ink this stamp up very soon!!! Thanks for joining the Indigo Blu challenge this month and good Luck! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on your Indigoblu challenge win Pen. Such a beautiful card and so vibrant in colour. Its really lovely, well done x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen