Followers

Home

Monday, 9 May 2016

Hexagon love

Thanks for popping over to my blog today. 

How are you today? Worn out from yesterdays heat in the UK. 

I feel for those who are affected by those terrible fires in Canada....and 
hope that you are safe. 

I had fun yesterday out in the garden and got to do a bit of crafting 
too. I find both gardening and crafting is my release from stress. 

How about you? 

So here is my card today 


A rather different card to my usual but thought it would fit in 
with the challenge  :) 

I started with the card blank from Hunkydory 



Added a decoupage topper to the center and used foam pads to add the layers to the 
decoupage topper. 

Added a row of ribbon flowers to the top using 3D gel. 


I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenge 



Thank you for popping over 

Have a great day

Crafty hugs 


7 comments:

  1. I love this patchwork style of card Pen, with a very cute centerpiece.
    The fires in Canada are really horrific just now. It looks dreadful. Those poor folk will be loosing everything too.
    Such a shame.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, Pen, I do love this card, soo cute, great design and fav colours, too!!
    Glad you've some warmth over in UK it can be cold in May.. Or was when I was there in 2012. :)
    Thanks so much for the inspiration,
    Shaz in Oz.x

    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that IS adorable. What a lovely shaped card. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card shape love the stitching you added to the beautiful topper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Pen!
    Thanks for linking up at Crafty Ribbons for our Geometric challenge
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an unusual shaped card. The patchwork is so cute and the topper is adorable. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty Pen and I really like the shape of your card. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen