Followers

Home

Monday, 23 May 2016

Apricot butterflies

Good afternoon all and how are you today. 

Not sure where the day has gone and realised I did not have a 
card ready for today !!!

Been sorting out my material so got delayed. 

Well the challenge over at Butterfly challenge

is Apricot, aperture and butterflies and I realised I had just the 
"stuff" to make just this sort of special Happy Birthday card from Hunkydory. 

So here it is.



I hope you like it - was a bit difficult to take a picture so I hope you 
get the "feel" of it. 

The butterfly in the aperture swings round on a tiny bit of cotton.

There is a lot of bling and glitter on the card.

The topper to the side says Happy Birthday so a big Happy Birthday 
to Allsorts on their 7th Birthday 


I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 




Hope you have a good rest of the day.

I feel rather sad Mrs Pheasant has moved her chicks and the
nest is empty this morning.....

Apparently this is what they do.... I do hope "my little family"
will be ok in the big outside world. 

Thank you for your visit and hope to see you all again very soon. 

Crafty hugs 


9 comments:

  1. This is so pretty - lovely colours and bling.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty Pen. I like the flying butterfly. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you certainly can't get much more of an aperture than this fantastic swinging butterfly. Love the card to bits. Colours are perfect. Thank you got fluttering by my challenge where your card will be entered twice into the draw. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super gorgeous, thanks for joining us at Allsorts Birthday Celebrations. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card and I love the way the butterfly is swinging on the cotton. Thanks for fluttering by Mrs A's butterfly challenge - Andrea GDT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty, lovely design and colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A super creation for our 7th Birthday celebrations Pen and thanks for the good wishes, so pleased you joined the party at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Pen, love the soft colours and your butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful card, love the movement of the butterfly. Cara x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen