Followers

Home

Sunday, 8 May 2016

A whole load of hexagons

Afternoon all and thank for coming over to see me today. 

How are you today, well I hope. 

Here is my card for today


I had a new set of hexagon dies and thought they would work well to 
use up a whole load of scrap paper!!!



I made a flower :) with the shapes :) 

used a bee stamp and hexagon "honeycomb" stamps for the edges. 

Brushed blue onto the white card blank and coloured in the bees with yellow. 

Painted in the stork and leaves. Added die cut Happy Birthday and of course that ribbon. 

Would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 




Just in from the garden - boy its hot out there - and a very 
warm wind.  Got to sew a few more seeds today so fingers 
crossed we get a bit of rain as the ground is getting very dry. 

Have a good rest of the day and I look forward 
to hearing from you again 

Crafty hugs 



11 comments:

  1. fantastic card... love the hexagon dies :) xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your heaxagon flower . What a swell idea for using up scraps. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great way to use up little scrap pieces Pen the bees make it extra special love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your hexagon card Pen. A great way to use up scraps too. I have a Sapphire and use it all the time. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have some hexagons really must use them more. Great card, love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous use of the hexagon die and a perfect use of snippets to create the lovely flower! And the bees with their little 'trails' are so cute :)

    Sorry I'm a bit late hopping round to comment, the sunshine yesterday was just too tempting!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun and fabulous way to make a flower! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Stampin' for our 'May Flowers' challenge. Hope we'll see you back again soon. Hugs, Wends x Sweet Stampin' DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the way you made the flower out of the hexagons. Brilliant card with those little bees buzzing about. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Pen! I see you also like hexagons as your geometrical figures, and ribbons is also there, so thanks for joining Crafty Ribbons in our latest challenge!
    La Vikinga // Crafty Ribbons Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card Pen. Great die cutting of your snippets xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fab design. Love it! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen