Followers

Home

Thursday, 14 April 2016

Fluttering fuschia folded melody

Morning all and thank you for popping over to my blog today.

A big thank you to Bev who sent her ATC to me for my Mum.
I am sure she will be very pleased with it. ;)


Here is my card for today. 



I have used a Craftwork cards card

I added a Hunkydory topper. Painted in the flowers and line with cosmic shimmer paint





added  fuchsia colour butterflies with their wings folded up in the air.

My favourite things in life have to be nature !! I just love butterflies, flowers and bright colours.

I remember my Dad use to catch butterflies, very gently, in his hands. Close his hand for a
few moments and then open up his hand. The butterfly would just
sit there... beautiful. Then fly away without a care in the world.
:)


I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 


Creative Inspirations - Challenge 249 - Your Favourite Things!

Ribbon Girls - April - anything goes

 hope it meets the criteria
in colour, folds, and favourite things !


The sun is out - hip hip hooray... washing is on and will peg out shortly.
Been working in the garden over the last few days which although
it is tiring it is very therapeutic for me.

I try to sew my seeds by the cycles of the moon, I find I get better crops.

Anyway thanks for popping by and seeing me.

look forward to your comments.

Crafty hugs

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful, I love butterflies and the colours are lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations! Good luck,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the girly prettiness of this card, fabulous. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card and a beautiful design! Thank you for joining us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx
    http://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Pen, such pretty colours and I love the butterflies.
    Hugs, Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your row of folded fuchsia coloured butterflies. Great thinking outside of the box. Thankyoy for fluttering by my challenge where your card wil be entered into the draw twice. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful butterfly card, great colour combo too.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eeeeee !!! FANTASTIC xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, so pretty, thanks for entering the challenge, guest DT .x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, love very much your card! So sweet and delicate, as the butterflies! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen