Followers

Home

Sunday, 3 April 2016

Butterfly wishes

Morning all and thanks for popping in 
today and hope you have a lovely Sunday. 

Well the sun is shinning and maybe I will get out into the garden today. 
Need to sort out planting potatoes. 

Did I say I took my Grandson Farran, 5 years old, a potato over on Friday and he was so 
"excited" but even more excited when he got his Easter Eggs. 

Farran so loved digging potatoes out of a bucket last year I thought he would 
like to do his own. 

Well enough of my rambles this morning 
back down to my card.

A very simple card birthday card




I made a white card blank from some craft card, 
cut down a sheet of Hunkydory card with a mint butterfly margin on. 


So glad to be using up some of my stash.... :) 

Mounted onto the card

Added a mint Birthday Topper and butterfly. 


Final step to add pearl drops to the corners. 

Hope you like it 

I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges


Thank you for popping in this Sunday

Have a great day 

Crafty hugs 

x

8 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card - very pretty colours too.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colours and a lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely gentle card if you know what I mean! Love the colour tones in this card. Don't work too hard planting those potatoes! My garden needs so much work doing to it, but I daren't do any for fear of aggravating my neck, so frustrating! Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just so beautiful Pen, the colours and design are fabulous, and what pretty papers, gorgeous butterfly too.
    Thanks for putting the candy picture up, enjoy your Sunday, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This works perfectly and looks so classy into the bargain. Love the teal butterfly. Thankyou for fluttering by again for my challenge where your card will be entered for both prizes. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello...I could not find your email anywhere...but you are the winner of the Art Room Blog comment contest. Please email my your email address so we can send you your prize! artroomblog@yahoo.com
    thanks and congrats..Lee Darter at the artroomblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW such pretty pretty papers and love your card design
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is very beautiful.
    Thanks for joining My Crafting Stories #4-Anything Goes, and good luck.

    Hugs,
    Merlina

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen