Followers

Home

Thursday, 17 March 2016

R is for .... Rabbits by the Silvery moon

Afternoon All

Well I waited for the paint to dry and finished my tag

Like most things in my crafting - the idea came all of a sudden.


I  stamping 2 rabbits  from Clarity Stamps
onto the tag first.

I masked off the rabbits and painted the background. 

Added white acrylic paint to the rabbits after painting with watered down 
black watercolour paint.


Added a moon by using a penny in a tissue to mark the area and painted 
with the white acrylic paints and added stars. :) I also added extra white to the rabbits
tails and body to try to give a feeling of moonlight on their backs. 

Added the description, letter, and ribbon from Crafty Ribbons.


I would like to enter it for the following 



The Craft Barn Challenge - Alpha Dictionary - R is for

Penny Black All sorts Challenge - March - Creature

Ribbon Girls -- March - Easter Spring / anything goes

Thank you for popping in

Hope you have a great day. Best go and hang out the washing
as the sun is shinning.

I have to say that I do love Rabbits but we have 3 which
have decided to come into my garden, and are eating
all my plants...... Think they need talking too
dont you?

I so enjoyed all your comments yesterday.

Crafty hugs



15 comments:

  1. Sweet tag! I love your two bunnies sharing the moonlit night together. Wonderfully painted background for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag, I love the moonlight on the bunnies. My two are safely tucked up in a shed and run so the garden is safe! My old bunny Smudge free ranged in the garden all day. Everything, including the roses was pruned to the height she could reach stood on her back legs, how she didn't get thorns in her paws I don't know. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tag looks lovely Pen. I like how you added the white to your rabbits. Your tag has a really soft feeling to it. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your pair of cute bunnies sitting in the moonlight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute. They look like they're waiting for soemthing to come from the sky...a shooting star perhaps x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A really great tag with those cute bunnies, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts and Penny Black and More challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your tag Pen, the way you have painted the bunnies with the white highlights looks great against the gorgeous background.
    Hugs, Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a beautiful tag, very artistically put together - I love the background. Thank you for joining us this time at Creative Inspirations.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a beautiful tag featuring some adorable creatures! maybe you could plant extra just for the bunnies? :) thank you so much for playing along with us at penny black and more!
    linda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those bunnies tails looked so real, I thought they were three dimensional. This is a beautiful tag and the rabbits are very different and unique. Rabbit seemed to be a popular R word this fortnight, but yours is so clever and unusual.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A very dramatic tag. Your rabbits look great staring out into the moonlight.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so lovely, thank you for entering The Craft Barn's Challenge.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aaaah lovely and thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More this month, luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  15. A lovely tag. I wonder what those cute rabbits are chatting about?

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen