Followers

Home

Thursday, 18 February 2016

Sapphire butterflies


Morning All, I did enjoy yesterday making my 
star which I will show step by step later this week.

However my card for today is this one


I made it using up some bibs and bobs in my stash.

A bit of scrap background paper which I had made in the past.


Some dome shapes given to me by a friend, knew I would find a use for them
Sapphire butterflies :) 

Papers which had been taken out of a Craft work cards paper pack but not
used - however stashed for that reason to use at a later date

And gems from my mixed up strings of gems.




I coloured in the picture with the colour sapphire in mind, 
coloured in the card blank too, trying to bring all the colour sapphire together.


Added the butterflies, gems and mounted onto the card blank
Hope you like it
:)




 I would like to enter it for the following

Challenges





pixies crafty workshop - 216

Thank you for popping in.

Lovely to hear from you all yesterday and all your wonderful comments
It is really appreciated.

Crafty hugs

and hope to hear from all of you very soon.

x  

15 comments:

  1. Hi Pen, I really like how you've brought all the elements together to make a lovely card. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Pen. What a fabulous card. loving all the details and the colours. Good luck in all your challenges. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pen,
    what a very lovely card, and beautiful colour background design.
    Love the fab stamps used.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a very pretty card, I really like the colours and the stamp.
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love this. These flowery images are my favourite kind. Lovely pinks and blues and the butterflies add the perfect finishing touch.
    It is good to see you over at the Butterfly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving the colours of your card!! thanks for joining our anything goes challenge at Emerald Creek Dares!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is delightful. Love how you have shown us all the elements before you made your card up. Love, love your inked and stamped background and those two butterflies just finish the card superbly. You will be entered in toeh draw twice as you have used both of the required elemnts along with your butterflies of course. Thankyou for fluttering by. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautifully inked up card. LOVE IT.

    Thanks for coming along to play in the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fantastic creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card love the colours and silhouette images--Thank you for Joining us at Create and Inspire
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What gorgeous colors! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Morning Pen, Congratulations on being a Top Pick with your beautiful card. Thanks for your recent visit. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Goegeous card! I adore that silhouette image against the colours you used for the background. Thank you for sharing it at Emerald Creek Dares.
    {julia} Emerald Creek DT

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen